Monday, April 25, 2016

Famous Dex

Famous Dex is a Chicago rapper he used to be a drill rapper. He went to the same high school, Robeson High School, as fellow Chicago rapper Lil Durk. The video for his single "Duh Dummy" went viral with 300,000 views in just one week. That's when people started really listening to Famous Dex. In 2016 he is really starting to take over. He is taking over Chicago. He is known as the Chicago Turn Up King who just wants to have fun. “I’ve been like this my whole life,” Dex says, “I’ve always been a class clown and a jokester. I’m just an energetic person. That’s why I want to bring laughter and fun back to the game.” For Dex, the passing of a parent gave him reason to work harder and avoid the lifestyles of some of his peers. “I stayed away from gang banging and stuff because of music and because I lost my mom.

Darrion Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment