Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Post High School Plans

After high school, I plan on attending Western Michigan University. I am going to college undecided because i'm not for sure what I would like to do yet. Also, after high school I will be beginning travel softball over the summer. This will be my 6th year of travel softball. This will also be my last year of travel softball. Along with softball, I will also be working from time to time when i'm not busy. I work at my Uncle's Currency Exchange in Dolton when I am able to. I am looking forward to after high school because I will be moving on to the next chapter in my life. I am also going to be sad leaving high school because I will be leaving the people I grew up my entire life with. This will be a hard chapter in my life because there are many endings such as graduation and prom but there will be many new beginnings such as going to college and being on my own. - Savannah Kiel

No comments:

Post a Comment