Thursday, February 11, 2016

DIY's, Room Decor & Traveling!

I would love for my blog to be about DIY’s (Do It Yourself projects), room decor and traveling. I chose these topics because they interest me and I love to do all of them. I chose DIY’s because I love to make my own crafts and projects. It is one of my favorite hobbies and when I look at the project I made, I can know that I did it by myself. I chose room décor because I love designing rooms and the setup of them. I like getting all of the objects and putting them into place. Last but not least, I chose traveling because that is another favorite hobby of mine. Even though it’s not as easy to do, I would love to start making travel diaries about the places I go and to film and make a video on it and possibly add it to my blog. - Savannah Kiel

3 comments:

  1. Can you make me some decor for my dorm room please? -Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. good story keep up the good work
    -darrion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I can learn some DIY tricks and tips from you -Tay

    ReplyDelete