Friday, February 26, 2016

Kayla's Country Life In Chicago

Growing up in Chicago wasn't really that bad. My parents were much happier than they are now. WHY? Because technology wasn't that popular. All kids wanted to do was go outside and play with their friends. With that being said, less electricity was being used. Now, technology rules the world and you would probably have to pay me to go outside because I'm always on my phone. Everybody use to link up and go places and just have fun. Also, the murder rate wasn't so ridiculous as it is today. Mind you, I lived in the country so the only thing that had a big murder rate were deer, rabbits, and whatever else you can hunt. My dad stayed with new toys and we lived by nothing but hills so all me and my brothers did was ride four wheelers and dirt bikes. 







No comments:

Post a Comment