Friday, February 26, 2016

What Chicago taught me

         


                                      
  Chicago taught me the importance of growth and development. Especially being a son to a widowed mother was tough within itself. But honestly, I think Chicago put me through the traumas and misfortunes I've endured in order to teach me a lesson. Everything happens for a reason, and by all means, get what you want. Don't wait for it, don't beg for it , don't depend on anybody to give it to you.  Chicago raises the children, and I don't have much shame about being in that black statistic. I love where I'm from, and not a VeniceBeach or palm tree will change my mind either. It shows you the worst to encourage our youth to get out and see the world, by any-means necessary. Whether it's rap, shooting buzzer beater 3's, or even stacking and starving, Chicago never stops moving. Somewhere someone is hustling to make it in his rough city. Our work ethic is A1, and that's why we're still one of the wealthiest cities in the US.








                                                                                                                        -Victor Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment