Thursday, February 11, 2016

Senior year.

Senior year seems like its taking forever to come too an end. I'm ready for graduation, prom, and all the senor events that's lined up. I hope 2016 become one of the best years of my life. I get to experience the college lifestyle, and see whats its like to live on my own. I heard it wasn't easy but i'm ready for the challenge. High School went by so quick, I was just a freshman and in a blink of an eye I became a senior and getting ready to walk across the stage again. I made a lot of friends and been through a lot of different experiences.All though I had an difficult time with some things in my personal life that distracted me from school I still managed to get my grades back on track.


Amilah Adams

3 comments:

  1. I agree high school did go by fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR NEVER AT SCHOOL THATS WHY ITS GOING SO SLOW FOR YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR NEVER AT SCHOOL THATS WHY ITS GOING SO SLOW FOR YOU.

    ReplyDelete