Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Grammys Hair, Make Up, and Fashion

By line: Ashley Randle
 This year at the Grammys there was many different fashion choices and make up looks.
Lady Gaga wore a custom Marc Jacobs dress. Personally I thought it was ugly. Her make up wasn't the best either. she wore this ugly blue eyeshawdow all the way up to here eyebrows. I don't know what it was but it wasn't right.


But oh my god Bella Hadid was beat. good god from her dress to her make up and hair. it was just snatched to the gods. her Alexandre Vauthier Haute Couture dress was flawless. but her make up JESUS HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL. her soft brown Smokey eye was just amazing! she came to kill and she did.


 Zendaya's make up was nice and just something light and her little outfit was ok. I personally wasn't messing with it but to each is own. but her hair was like WHY?! I honestly don't know where she was going with it or why she did that


Wearing Alexandre Vauthier Haute Couture dress Ciara was looking good! I'm just like dang girl. I even liked her hair and that was really something slight. but her dress was just so pretty. I almost forgot to look at her make up, which was BEAT!


I lastly want to talk about Nicole Trunfio. she was beat in all categories. he jump suit by Zuhair Murad  was godly. her make up was BEAT 2X. he contour had me asking Jesus for help. she was just the definition of the Grammys everybody needs to take notes from her because she was slayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment