Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Questions about Italy



  1. What are the top five places you would recommend to someone who was visiting Italy?
  2. Do you have carnivals in Italy?
  3. Is religion a big part of Italian culture?
  4. What holidays are celebrated in Italy?
  5. Are birthdays as big in Italy as they are in America?
  6. What are some popular foods?
  7. Do you have malls or shopping centers?
  8. What’s the most common way of transportation?
  9. How does your education system work? Is it by grade (10th, 11th, 12th), year(6th year) or is it something different?
  10. How do people dress in Italy? 

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone,I'm really happy about this project and I can't wait to chat with you!
    I live in a very small city on the hills in the North-East of Italy. An hour away from my home there is Venice, and I think it's one of the top five places you should visit in Italy. I've visited it many times, but everytime I go there I always discover new places, it's fantastic! About the food, the most popular ones are for sure pasta and pizza and whether you want to eat the original pizza you should probably go to Naples where they make the best one.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete